News & Events
Join us at NRX AssetHub Connect!
What is NRX AssetHub Connect?
“Connect” is an exciting 2-day conference that brings together the world’s leading experts in maintenance, reliability, and engineering at asset-intensive companies to share insights on how they are running more productive and cost-effective operations.
Learn how your peers are coping with the challenges associated with downsizing programs, decreasing budgets, an aging workforce, and pressure to improve the performance and lifespan of their assets. How are your peers, competitors, and colleagues “doing more with less”?
Who Should Attend?
If you are responsible for maintenance, reliability, planning, engineering, or materials management in an asset-intensive business and are interested in learning more about how leaders in these areas manage data, drive productivity, and operate better performing facilities, you should attend.
When and Where?
Date: September 29 -30, 2015
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, Markham, Ontario (Canada)
Full Agenda: Check it out here
Questions: Please email Jacquelyn Blustein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this article
Tags: NRX AssetHub Connect
- Is Data Standardization the Holy Grail You’re Looking For?
- The Importance of Industry Standards
- Improve Productivity and Safety with Checklists
- Essential Steps to Prepare for IIoT
- A Stitch in Time Saves Nine (Million Dollars)
- Improving spare parts management
- 3 problems efficient equipment tags can help you solve
- Accurate EAM Data and the World Cup
- Asset data from a new perspective
- Please, Not Another Software Application