What Do We Do? Asset and Maintenance Data Quality.
Our solutions provide maintenance and reliability professionals at asset-intensive businesses with world-class software for analyzing, visualizing, building, editing, organizing, approving, and sustaining Asset and Maintenance Data quality for their Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) and Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) systems. As a result, our customers know their maintenance teams can perform the right maintenance procedures, on the right equipment, in the most efficient manner.
What problems can our solutions help you solve?
- Identify gaps and inadequacies in CMMS or EAM data
- Report on data compliance in a CMMS or EAM system (IBM Maximo, SAP PM, Oracle eAM, Infor EAM, and others)
- Monitor the progress of a data build or data repair project
- Communicate data quality issues to consultants and contractors
Be confident that the data driving maintenance activities is the right data.
- Convert EAM and CMMS data for acquired assets to new corporate data standards
- Reflect repairs and changes to the physical plant in the CMMS maintenance master data
- Optimize or change maintenance strategies for existing assets
- Perform plant and warehouse walk-downs to ensure the CMMS data reflects the physical plant
- Optimize inventory by matching vendor recommended parts to inventory parts, eliminate duplicate parts, and identify obsolete inventory
Repair data quickly and easily, for the last time.
- Perform plant walkdowns to compare CMMS or EAM data with the physical equipment installed, and ensure they match
- Conduct warehouse audits to analyze and optimize spare parts inventory
Ensure the asset hierarchy is correct, reduce unnecessary duplication of spare parts, and ensure critical spares are stocked.
- Lower the cost of building BOMs
- Quickly identify the correct parts to plan, schedule, and complete work orders
- Easily monitor the progress of a BOM building project
- Reduce the costs associated with duplicate parts
- Improve the quality of existing BOMs
- Automatically organize and index maintenance documents into a corporate Document Management System
- Easily keep the organization and indexes of documents up to date when assets or asset attributes change
- Save maintenance workers time locating the latest engineering data and drawings
- Search, filter, and report on structured information to find documents and implement new maintenance and reliability programs
Keep all maintenance documentation, drawings, photos, parts catalogs, and engineering documents at the fingertips of maintenance personnel.
- Avoid human errors and delays that can result in costly retagging or mistagged assets
- Easily conform to corporate standards for tagging assets in a meaningful manner
- Automatically ensure tags are complete, unique, and approved
- Speed up the allocation of tags
- Automate and document the process of making, approving, and changing CMMS asset and maintenance data
Be assured that corporate standards are adhered to with every change, changes are approved, and that data is current and accurate.
- Visualize, prioritize, and build asset and maintenance data quickly
- Measure and report on KPIs tracking the progress of the cleansing process
- Create reusable standards for common data, make bulk changes efficiently, and repair EAM data by direct editing, dragging/dropping, and copying/pasting
- Use out-of-the-box KPIs and class and characteristic libraries to save time and adhere to industry standards
- Automate and validate task and approval processes efficiently and flexibly
Be confident that your EAM master data is complete, accurate, and error-free.
- Build high-quality EAM or CMMS ready asset and maintenance data for a new capital project
- Manage the data during an EAM/CMMS migration project or new system implementation
Have visibility into the data build, easily measure progress, and readily identify issues as they arise.
- Navigate maps of the physical plant to find assets and equipment quickly and accurately
- Choose parts and equipment for CMMS work orders and requisitions by visual selection
- Search, filter, and report on assets, equipment, and parts more easily
- Replace IBM Maximo® Asset Navigator (discontinued) for visual parts selection
Remove the guess work from maintenance. A picture is worth a thousand words.
- Easily associate reliability or performance standards with critical assets
- Quickly build regulatory-compliant maintenance data
- Easily monitor and prove compliance
Be assured that standards have been applied to all pertinent assets.
- Align the asset hierarchy with ISO 14224
- Quickly identify equipment that does not comply
- Use out of the box ISO 14224 classes and characteristics
- Easily track the progress of the project
- Export ready-to-load data for EAM, CMMS, or RCM systems
ISO alignment made easy.
- Easily align the asset hierarchy with RDS-PP or KKS codes
- Simple to track progress
- Monitor third party contractors
- Export Data ready to load into an EAM, CMMS or RCM system
- Convert functional locations to equipment and vice versa
- Add missing maintainable items
- Improve the quality of information in notifications
- Ensure maintenance personnel follow critical steps when processing work orders
- Improve the quality of historical data so it can be used more effectively for Reliability Analysis
Make it simpler for maintenance workers to deal with paperwork, and let them focus on maintenance.
- Quickly build illustrated parts books and BOMs associated with equipment in the EAM for visual parts selection
- Conveniently organize vendor documents and link them directly to locations and equipment in the EAM
- Create accurate equipment data collaboratively, iteratively, and highly transparently
- Automate the parts request process with simple forms to enforce data governance and capture information needed by the procurement system
- Standardize parts descriptions and use a library of standard classes and characteristics to organize, find, and analyze parts in the procurement system
- Locate unnecessary inventory, eliminate duplicate or obsolete spare parts, and resolve data quality issues
Save time and money by making it easy to locate and order spare parts quickly and accurately.
- Minimize human error
- Correct data based on suggestions and intelligent learning from history
- Approve changes with an efficient workflow
Rest assured, organizations experience increased productivity, increased efficiencies, and cost savings in virtually all aspects of operations with NRX MDG.