NRX AssetHub for Spare Parts Management
NRX AssetHub is a complete solution for improving Spare Parts Management. It operates in both the EAM/work order world to help find and select the correct part fast and the procurement world to help make it easier to order the correct spare part.
It’s easy to get started! Our team of professionals will work with you to select a method and integrate it with your existing EAM system. Keep in mind you don’t have to and should not attempt to fix everything all at once. NRX AssetHub is a complete solution for making improvements over time whenever you are prepared to do so.
- To build illustrated parts books associated with equipment in the EAM
- To construct BOMs from vendor-recommended spare parts lists for equipment in the EAM
- To conveniently organize vendor documents and link them directly to locations and equipment in an EAM
- To create accurate equipment data collaboratively, iteratively, and highly transparently
- To automate the parts request process with simple forms to enforce data governance and easily capture the information needed by the procurement system
- To automate description standards, manage material description, and makes material names consistent across the organization
- To utilize a standard library of material classes and characteristics to easily organize, find, and analyze parts in the procurement system
- To easily locate unnecessary inventory, eliminate duplicate or obsolete spare parts, and resolve data quality issues
More wrench time
We NRX AssetHub helps our customers increase wrench time by at least 25% by making it easier and faster for maintenance workers to find, order and manage spare parts.
NRX AssetHub helps our customers achieve savings of at least 10% in ongoing maintenance and operations.
Build Illustrated Parts Catalogues Associated with Equipment in the EAM
Build BOMs from Vendor-Recommended Spare Parts Lists
Organize Vendor Documents and Link them Directly to Locations and Equipment in an EAM
Create Accurate Equipment Data
Automate the Parts Request Process to Enforce Data Governance and Easily Capture Information Needed by the Procurement System
Standardize Parts Descriptions
Take Advantage of a Standard Library of Material Classes and Characteristics to Organize, Locate, and Analyze Parts in the Procurement System
Locate Unnecessary Inventory, Eliminate Duplicate Parts, and Resolve Data Quality Issues