What Defines High-Quality EAM and CMMS Asset and Maintenance Data?
- Always current, 100% complete, and accurate
- Meets requirements defined by industry and corporate standards
- Reflects what is physically in place
- Includes the appropriate strategies to extract maximum performance from every asset
- Includes complete and accurate information about the parts required to maintain assets under management
- Includes the content (parts catalogs, images, documentation, etc.) required to support maintenance work
- Is easily accessible to personnel that depend on it to do their jobs quickly, accurately, and consistently