Come Hang Out with NRX AssetHub
If you haven’t figured it out already, that’s me in the jailhouse jumpsuit, entertaining some SAP consultants, hanging over the edge of the famed CN Tower in Toronto, Ontario, 1168 feet (356 m) above the concrete below. Other than paddling through the Florida Everglades by myself in a one-man canoe, the EdgeWalk ranks as one of the most terrifying/exhilarating things I’ve ever experienced. The EdgeWalk guides encourage you to push your personal limits to maximize your experience. In other words, lean back and enjoy the spectacular view! EdgeWalk is the world’s highest external, hands-free walk on a 5 ft (1.5 m) ledge. Believe me, safety was one of the things at the top of my mind while I was hanging out there!
If you like living on the edge (pun intended), I highly recommend this. Come to Toronto and check it out. While you are here, why not join us for NRX AssetHub Connect?
What is NRX AssetHub Connect?
NRX AssetHub Connect brings together NRX AssetHub customers, partners, and prospective users to enhance their experience with NRX AssetHub.
The theme of this year’s conference is “Doing More with Less”. What could be more important right now than learning how you can continue to improve maintenance and operations while reducing costs?
Join us September 29 and 30 in Markham, Ontario, Canada to learn the very latest news from the NRX AssetHub Development team, share best practices with your peers, and enjoy some free training. Learn how some of our biggest customers use NRX AssetHub to improve their maintenance and operations experience, and how NRX AssetHub helps them meet their objectives and reduce costs.
Please join us for this free conference, and learn how you can get the most out of your NRX AssetHub and EAM investments.
To view the agenda, please click here.Register Now!
Share this article
- Say Goodbye to Compliance Issues
- Feeling Stuck Searching for Materials in Your EAM System?
- Is Your Safety Critical Equipment Adhering to Performance & Reliability Standards?
- 5 Secrets to Destroying Information Silos
- How To Keep Your Maintenance Documents In Line
- 3 Reasons Why Change is Good When Managing Data Quality
- How To Streamline Your Equipment Tags and Take Them To The Next Level
- Bad Spreadsheet Data? Perhaps a Little Magic Can Help!
- Building & Sustaining Your Asset Data Foundation
- Turn EAM / CMMS Data Nightmares into Dreams Come True!