Change is Good! Embrace it with NRX AssetHub
Are you looking for a way to ensure that the data entered in your EAM or CMMS system conforms to corporate and industry standards? Do you want to be able to control changes to your EAM or CMMS data? Perhaps you want to initiate an approval process to ensure the changes meet your criteria?
Ultimately, change is inevitable and constant, and should be embraced in order to progress and ensure high asset and maintenance data quality. NRX AssetHub understands this and is here to help you make necessary changes to your data in the most efficient and effective way possible.
Monitor, control, and approve changes to data. NRX AssetHub provides asset-intensive companies with a software solution designed to help them continually monitor, report on, and manage the quality of their CMMS or EAM data. Our customers use NRX AssetHub to quickly and easily collect, approve, and memorialize changes to data, from asset construction to deconstruction. Our solutions facilitate the ongoing validation of asset data integrity using integrated business rules and workflow processes. NRX AssetHub allows our customers to avoid the pitfalls of data decay typically associated with disconnected, spreadsheet-powered, Management of Change (MOC) processes.
Let’s take a closer look at the ways in which our customers have used and benefitted from using NRX AssetHub to easily approve and manage changes to their EAM or CMMS data.
Capture Changes from the Field
NRX AssetHub provides a single access point for maintenance and operations personnel, and external contractors, to document changes, additions, and other updates related to the assets they are responsible for. This gives our customers the confidence to trust that any change, regardless of how critical or routine, will be captured and reflected in their CMMS or EAM asset and maintenance data. Our solutions make it easy for them to visualize all of the data for a facility or a given asset, providing the assurance that the data is complete, or highlighting areas where it is not yet ready for operations.
Validate and Memorialize Changes
NRX AssetHub allows our customers and their contractors to collaboratively analyze, edit, and validate data outside of their EAM or CMMS environment. Our solutions give our customers the power to leverage business rules that guide data remediation and approvals and enforce corporate standards as applicable. Once changes to the data have been approved, NRX AssetHub provides the capability to deploy the updated data into a CMMS or EAM system with ease.
Monitor Ongoing Data Quality
For many businesses, maintaining the quality of their existing asset and maintenance data is important, but challenging. When a business has invested the resources to build high-quality EAM or CMMS asset and maintenance data, or to rebuild their data, they need the tools and processes to keep it valid. NRX AssetHub enables our customers to monitor the quality of their data on a continuous basis. Our solutions provide the necessary reports, monitoring capabilities, and auditing functionality to effectively allow our customers to identify and mitigate issues, and ensure their data consistently meets the requirements they have defined.
Key Benefits Achieved
- More wrench time. NRX AssetHub helps our customers typically increase wrench time by at least 25% by ensuring maintenance personnel have all the information they need at their fingertips to perform the right maintenance at the right time.
- Better maintenance and operations. NRX AssetHub helps our customers typically achieve savings of at least 2.5% on the cost of ongoing maintenance and operations.
If you would like to find out more about how NRX AssetHub can help you easily and efficiently manage and approve changes to your EAM master data, give us a call.
If you would like to find out about this solution or the many other ways NRX AssetHub can help your business, check out the link: http://www.nrx.com/solutions/
Share this article
- Say Goodbye to Compliance Issues
- Feeling Stuck Searching for Materials in Your EAM System?
- Is Your Safety Critical Equipment Adhering to Performance & Reliability Standards?
- 5 Secrets to Destroying Information Silos
- How To Keep Your Maintenance Documents In Line
- 3 Reasons Why Change is Good When Managing Data Quality
- How To Streamline Your Equipment Tags and Take Them To The Next Level
- Bad Spreadsheet Data? Perhaps a Little Magic Can Help!
- Building & Sustaining Your Asset Data Foundation
- Turn EAM / CMMS Data Nightmares into Dreams Come True!