Video: Managing Asset Data for Greenfield Projects
We recently participated in a panel discussion on Information Driven Asset Performance for Operate & Maintain at ARC Forum 2014. During the session, Christopher Pena, CMMS Operability & Start-up Advisor for ExxonMobil, gave a great talk on Exxon’s new approach for building and sustaining Asset Data for Greenfield projects. You can watch the entire session below (credit to ARC Advisory Group for the video).
James McDermott | @ja_mcdermott
Share this article
- Facing Problems in Your Asset Hierarchy? Adopt RDS-PP or KKS!
- What Should Your SAP Plant Maintenance Solution Look Like?
- Regulatory Compliance Doesn’t Have to be Time Consuming!
- Repairing Data Can Be Quite Easy
- Too Many Maintenance Documents, Too Little Time!
- Don’t Let Poor Data Ruin Your Asset Integrity
- Save Money on Spare Parts Management!
- Why Is Organizing Your Asset Hierarchy So Challenging!
- Effectively Cleanse Data with 3 Easy Steps!
- The “Don’ts” of an EAM Migration!