Video: Managing Asset Data for Greenfield Projects
We recently participated in a panel discussion on Information Driven Asset Performance for Operate & Maintain at ARC Forum 2014. During the session, Christopher Pena, CMMS Operability & Start-up Advisor for ExxonMobil, gave a great talk on Exxon’s new approach for building and sustaining Asset Data for Greenfield projects. You can watch the entire session below (credit to ARC Advisory Group for the video).
James McDermott | @ja_mcdermott
Share this article
- Improving spare parts management
- 3 problems efficient equipment tags can help you solve
- Accurate EAM Data and the World Cup
- Asset data from a new perspective
- Please, Not Another Software Application
- Big data and what to do with it.
- Improve your ROI when you’ve hit the wall.
- Building Your Business Case for IIOT
- Smart Data Powers Smart Manufacturing
- The Downtime Your EAM Data Can Prevent