Video: Managing Asset Data for Greenfield Projects
We recently participated in a panel discussion on Information Driven Asset Performance for Operate & Maintain at ARC Forum 2014. During the session, Christopher Pena, CMMS Operability & Start-up Advisor for ExxonMobil, gave a great talk on Exxon’s new approach for building and sustaining Asset Data for Greenfield projects. You can watch the entire session below (credit to ARC Advisory Group for the video).
James McDermott | @ja_mcdermott
Share this article
- Get on the RDS-PP and KKS Bandwagon
- Better Maintenance BOMs = Better Company
- Maximizing Asset Tag Accuracy and Effectiveness like the Eagles
- Top 3 Reasons Why Organizing Asset Hierarchy Is Difficult
- Aim for a gold medal in maintaining your asset management data!
- Dr-EAMs can come true with better visualization
- Can you outsmart a data quality report?
- How cloud computing is changing the world of EAM
- Is finding materials in your EAM system hard?
- Major issues that companies with poor maintenance BOMS face