News & Events
Join us at NRX AssetHub Connect!
What is NRX AssetHub Connect?
“Connect” is an exciting 2-day conference that brings together the world’s leading experts in maintenance, reliability, and engineering at asset-intensive companies to share insights on how they are running more productive and cost-effective operations.
Learn how your peers are coping with the challenges associated with downsizing programs, decreasing budgets, an aging workforce, and pressure to improve the performance and lifespan of their assets. How are your peers, competitors, and colleagues “doing more with less”?
Who Should Attend?
If you are responsible for maintenance, reliability, planning, engineering, or materials management in an asset-intensive business and are interested in learning more about how leaders in these areas manage data, drive productivity, and operate better performing facilities, you should attend.
When and Where?
Date: September 29 -30, 2015
Where: Hilton Garden Inn, Markham, Ontario (Canada)
Full Agenda: Check it out here
Questions: Please email Jacquelyn Blustein at firstname.lastname@example.org
Share this article
Tags: NRX AssetHub Connect
- Say Goodbye to Compliance Issues
- Feeling Stuck Searching for Materials in Your EAM System?
- Is Your Safety Critical Equipment Adhering to Performance & Reliability Standards?
- 5 Secrets to Destroying Information Silos
- How To Keep Your Maintenance Documents In Line
- 3 Reasons Why Change is Good When Managing Data Quality
- How To Streamline Your Equipment Tags and Take Them To The Next Level
- Bad Spreadsheet Data? Perhaps a Little Magic Can Help!
- Building & Sustaining Your Asset Data Foundation
- Turn EAM / CMMS Data Nightmares into Dreams Come True!