Find and visualize assets, equipment, and parts faster.
What is data visualization?
Data visualization is the graphical representation of information and data. By using visual elements like charts, graphs, and maps, data visualization tools provide an accessible way to see and find assets and equipment faster.
Why is data visualization important?
Because of the way the human brain processes information, using charts or graphs to visualize large amounts of complex data is easier than poring over spreadsheets or reports. Data visualization is a quick, easy way to convey concepts in a universal manner – and you can experiment with different scenarios by making slight adjustments.
How can HubHead help your organization visualize your assets?
NRX AssetVisualizer (part of the NRX AssetHub platform) is a visual asset, illustrated parts catalog, and parts management solution that helps Maintenance, Reliability, and Supply Chain professionals visually identify and select the spare parts and vendor documentation they need to efficiently plan and execute maintenance work faster.
NRX Asset Visualizer allows organizations to:
- Easily create and publish content (manuals), including parts lists, drawings and “hot Point” diagrams
- Quickly and easily find all parts and service information related to an asset
- Efficiently associate OEM parts numbers with existing internal parts numbers through an AI matching algorithm
- Order parts accurately and reduce costs associated with excess stock
- Easily visualize asset-related data in hierarchical format, via Hot Pointed site maps or exploded parts diagrams
- Consolidate asset-related documentation into a single and reliable source
- Improve reliability and reduce costs by increasing maintenance team efficiency
- Improve safety and maintenance productivity by providing easy access to asset specifications and procedures
Learn more about NRX AssetVisualizer today by booking a demo or visiting our website!
Share this article