NRX AssetHub Connect, sponsored by HubHead Corp., brings together NRX AssetHub customers, partners, and prospective users to enhance their experience with NRX AssetHub.
Join us September 29 and 30 in Markham, Ontario, Canada to learn the very latest news from the NRX AssetHub Development team, including a sneak peek at our future. Share best practices with your peers, and enjoy some free training. Learn how some of our biggest customers use NRX AssetHub to improve their maintenance and operations experience, and how NRX AssetHub helps them meet their objectives.
Please join us for this free conference, and learn how you can get the most out of your NRX AssetHub investment. We hope to see you there!
Tuesday, September 29, 2015
Markham, Ontario, Canada (Conference Venue TBA)
Complimentary hot breakfast
Welcome remarks and introductions
Product Demo: What’s New in NRX AssetHub 6.3 Service Pack 4?
Product Roadmap and Demo: What’s Ahead for NRX AssetHub?
Solutions Stories: Our Customers Share Best Practices, Tips, and Challenges
Analyst Presentation: Ralph Rio, Research Director at ARC Advisory Group
User Presentation: Best Practices for Building and Repairing Data
User Presentation: Standardizing Maintenance Data Across Multiple Sites
Product Demo: Analyzing Asset and Maintenance Data Quality
Partner Showcase: How Our Partners Help Our Customers Solve Key Data Challenges
Meet the HubHead team
Complimentary dinner at a restaurant nearby
Wednesday, September 30, 2015
HubHead Corp., 50 Minthorn Blvd, Suite 500, Markham, Ontario, Canada
Half-Hour Training Sessions
- Building great maintenance for your assets: Best practices for creating maintenance plans, task lists etc.
- Creating a maintenance library for re-use and standardization across your enterprise: How to build data more efficiently by leveraging existing data.
- Unleashing the power of AssetHub using filters and bulk changes to implement new maintenance programs quickly: Recommendations for using filters and bulk changes effectively.
- Enforcing EAM and corporate data standards effectively and efficiently: Best practices for loading in-progress data, data quality assessment report, data build completeness functionality, how to implement rules and override them in the UI, how to use data exchange effectively, keeping your data build contractors accountable and monitoring their progress.
- Automating key compliance, reliability, and maintenance processes: Examples include rolling out corporate performance standards and implementing a 6×6 risk matrix for a criticality assessment. We will demonstrate how to use custom attributes, associated documents, filters, bulk changes, and reporting to track progress, create a compliance audit trail, and implement your programs efficiently, effectively and accurately.
- Implementing an asset and parts visualization solution: Associating vendor and contractor documentation with assets, associating pictures with assets, hotpointing vendor parts diagrams, selecting parts visually, EAM integration for more work order efficiency.
- Performing a plant walkdown and warehouse audit: Using Plant Auditor and Warehouse Auditor.
- Helping workers find assets more effectively: Using site maps, filters, Quick Find, Where Used, and visual navigation of the hierarchy.
- Managing spare parts efficiently: Building BOMs accurately, minimizing duplicate materials, managing materials across maintenance tasks, and matching vendor recommended spare parts lists with existing materials using SKU matching.
- Leveraging pre-built integrations: Working with leading engineering and maintenance applications including engineering content management solutions and maintenance analysis solutions like RCM. Examples include integrating with Meridian Enterprise ECM from BlueCielo and Meridium RCM. We will show you how to use the out-of-the-box integrations and tailor them to your specific needs if necessary.
Formal session ends
One-on-one meetings with HubHead employees or partners available upon request throughout the remainder of the day.