About this job
NRX Global Inc. is the worldwide leader in Asset Lifecycle Information Management (ALIM) and Asset Data Governance (ADG) solutions. Leading companies in asset intensive industries, such as oil & gas, chemicals, utilities, pulp & paper, metals & mining, and others, use NRX products to efficiently reduce the time and cost needed to achieve full production on complex capital projects. NRX Asset Hub™ and Maintenance Mentor™ (Powered by VIP) solutions significantly increase asset productivity and reduce operational, safety, and compliance risk over the full operating lifecycle of assets. All NRX products are SAP Endorsed Business Solutions, which is a testimony to the quality and reliability of our solutions.NRX is based in Toronto, Canada and has offices in the United States, Australia, and Germany, with representation in the Middle East and other regions of the world.
Role and Responsibilities
NRX is looking for a highly skilled Pre-Sales Engineer to work closely with our sales team as part of a complex enterprise sales process as well as to support post sale implementation efforts at a number of Global 500 clients.
As an integral member of the Sales team you will:
- Become intimately familiar with clients’ ALIM processes and systems in order to model and build these process and systems within the NRX products in support of an enterprise sales process.
- Build custom integrations to client systems and data using Java/J2EE or other programming languages as part of the sales effort or post sale implementation
- Effectively communicate and demonstrate the functional and technical merits of the NRX solutions to both business and IT stakeholders in client and prospective client organizations.
- Support the sales team by delivering custom solution demonstrations to prospective clients
- Facilitate or participate in solution blueprinting sessions with clients and prepare resulting functional and technical specifications as required.
- Assist in establishing the requirements for the deployment of the NRX solution in the client’s environment and participate in the implementation of the core components of the NRX products.
- Interact effectively with product management and development as required to facilitate ongoing strategic evolution of the NRX solutions.Required Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 3 years programming with Enterprise Java technologies
- Familiarity with Web Services, RESTful APIs, xml, xsl
- Strong relational database and SQL skills: Oracle (preferred), DB2, Microsoft SQL Server
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time management skills with ability to effectively prioritize under pressure
- Outgoing personality that enjoys travel and interacting with a variety of personality types
- Functional and/or technical experience with SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM)
- Maintenance Management Exposure in an asset intensive environment
alim , sap , erp , Java/J2EE , RESTful APIs , xml , xsl , Oracle , DB2 , Microsoft SQL Server
- Travel Required : Yes. >50 %
- Position Type: Full Time
- HR Contact: Denise Scraff, Tel : 416-368-1534 Ext 3220
- Training: Provided
- Location: Toronto, Canada or Houston, Texas.