NRX addresses your needs to build, standardize, and sustain maintenance master data under all of the common scenarios your company will encounter across your projects and asset lifecycle
New Capital Projects
NRX manages the handover, preparation, and validation of maintenance master data for all your capital projects; ensuring you avoid the problems from poor maintenance master data from the very beginning
- NRX allows you to start early and be ready on time
- Easily manage complex management of change issues from continuously changing project data
- Ensure your data is validated against standards for safety and maintenance integrity and assurance before it is put into production
- Reduce the cost and improve data integrity by leveraging best practices from previous projects
New EAM Implementation
Companies choose to implement new EAM systems for many reasons but the underlying business drivers often come back to a need to reduce maintenance costs, improve maintenance productivity, reduce MRO costs, and improve overall asset performance. If your maintenance master data is not ready to support EAM excellence in your business, NRX can help.
- NRX closes the gap between the “physical plant” and the “information plant” common in legacy facilities whose data has deteriorated over time.
- NRX allows you to quickly remediate your plant and warehouse data for less than 50% of the cost of traditional approaches while continuing to operate and maintain your facility.
- NRX ensures your data is validated against standards for safety and maintenance integrity and assurance before it is put into your new EAM system.
- NRX can unlock legacy content and data sitting in binders and boxes and make it available to your new EAM