Faced with aging infrastructure, rapid shifts in demand patterns and a shrinking pool of skilled labour, utility companies today must increasingly invest in new processes and technologies to be flexible to meet changing demands for reliable energy.
NRX helps your organization meet the mounting challenges in the power and utilities industry with maintenance master data solutions that reduce maintenance costs while improving safety and compliance.
- FASTER TIME TO MAINTENANCE READINESS . NRX solutions let you bring your power plants to operational readiness sooner at a lower cost by effectively managing handover data for new generation units and remediating data for older facilities.
- INCREASED MAINTENANCE PRODUCTIVITY. Technicians get immediate access to the plant asset information they need, reducing time spent looking for parts or validating information. Need to add a comment about maintenance planning efficiency
- LOWER MAINTENANCE , REPAIR AND OPERATIONS COST . Our solutions have helped leading utilities reduce their MRO costs by three to five per cent. That’s because accurate master data enables proactive maintenance, which helps avoid preventable problems, reduce downtime and extend the life of your assets. It also minimizes part inventory duplication and obsolescence.
- BETTER KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS RETENTION . Our Maintenance Reference Library compiles validated maintenance information and best practices from across your organization. This lets you retain and share the expertise of your team members even after they retire.
- REDUCED SAFETY, COMPLIANCE AND OPERATIONAL RISK . NRX solutions help ensure your maintenance personnel have immediate access to complete and validated maintenance data. The result: substantially reduced business and safety risk, and improved mechanical integrity and assurance across the organization.
Learn more about NRX solutions for power and utility companies
Contact us today to find out how our solutions can help you ensure the effective operation of your new and existing generation facilities.