Video: Managing Asset Data for Greenfield Projects
We recently participated in a panel discussion on Information Driven Asset Performance for Operate & Maintain at ARC Forum 2014. During the session, Christopher Pena, CMMS Operability & Start-up Advisor for ExxonMobil, gave a great talk on Exxon’s new approach for building and sustaining Asset Data for Greenfield projects. You can watch the entire session below (credit to ARC Advisory Group for the video).
James McDermott | @ja_mcdermott
Share this article
- Building Your Business Case for IIOT
- Smart Data Powers Smart Manufacturing
- The Downtime Your EAM Data Can Prevent
- Can Your Data Catch Fire?
- Millions of Assets, One Location
- How Digital Immaturity Surges Gas Prices
- The Rising Cost of Compliance Issues
- Maximizing Maintenance Management Effectivity
- Getting Practical on Managing Spare Parts
- Poor Quality Data Costing Trillions