Video: Managing Asset Data for Greenfield Projects
We recently participated in a panel discussion on Information Driven Asset Performance for Operate & Maintain at ARC Forum 2014. During the session, Christopher Pena, CMMS Operability & Start-up Advisor for ExxonMobil, gave a great talk on Exxon’s new approach for building and sustaining Asset Data for Greenfield projects. You can watch the entire session below (credit to ARC Advisory Group for the video).
James McDermott | @ja_mcdermott
Share this article
- How cloud computing is changing the world of EAM
- Is finding materials in your EAM system hard?
- Major issues that companies with poor maintenance BOMS face
- Make your New Year resolution to cleanse your data!
- Should You Align Your Asset Hierarchy With a Standard?
- Detox Your EAM Data in 3 Easy Steps
- Perfect Master Data- Is It Possible?
- Search for Spare Parts Faster!
- It Is Not Difficult to Cleanse Your Data!
- Maintenance BOMs Will Save Your Life!